Project Risk – The Human Factor
|“Risk Balance of Project Portfolios” Please respond to the following: WEEK 10 DISCUSSION 1
*** THE DISCUSSION REFERENCED IN THE DIRECTIONS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IS BELOW. I INCLUDED IT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT THE DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT. I AM AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR A STATE AGENCY – HOWEVER, YOU CAN USE A CURRENT PROJECT THAT HAS APPEARED IN THE NEWS MEDIA – Please follow all directions. If the directions are not fully executed, I will have to reject the paper. ***
• Consider an organization where you work or have worked. Discuss the risk balance or policy that senior management plays for a risky project. If you have not worked in such an environment, discuss a current project that has appeared in the news media.
• Using the example from the previous discussion, assess the senior management’s developing organizational capabilities.
*** ALL ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!! Paper will be checked for plagiarism***
1. Assignment 5: Managing Risk – The Human Factor
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Evaluate the project you identified in Week 10, Discussion 1, in more detail by completing the tasks listed below. Note that you will need to conduct further research on the project using the Internet as a resource in order to address all aspects of this assignment.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Evaluate the project scope.
2. Determine the two (2) major risks associated with the project. Explain each of the identified risks.
3. Examine the levels of uncertainty and complexity for the project.
4. Analyze the type of project learning that is addressed. Justify your response.
5. Examine the organizational mind-set and explain its impact on the project.
6. Propose changes you would recommend to the infrastructure for lessons learned.
7. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
© 2021: Edubirdie.website, All Rights Reserved | Innovation Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress
error: Content is protected !!