POTENTIAL EXAM QUESTIONS
Each question 150 words:
1) Briefly describe and discuss two limitations of behavioural approaches to health promotion, as described by Baum 2015, giving an example of each.
2) Sexual health is a public health challenge; discuss TWO key risk factors for poor sexual health behaviours in teenagers.
3) Briefly describe three (3) ways that the built environment provides cues to individuals that influence poor health decisions. Provide a potential solution for one of these cues.
4) From a public health perspective, discuss the burden of mental health disorders in young adults. Describe ONE intervention that has been effective in reducing mental health disorders in this population.
5) Discuss disasters and the role of public health in emergency preparedness. Discuss the Ebola outbreak and the international response to this disaster.
6) Briefly describe two (2) major factors affecting food security globally that also are important in Australia. For one of these factors describe Discuss the Ebola outbreak and the international response to this disaster potential solutions, giving examples drawn from or appropriate to Australia.
7) Describe the term ‘nutrition transition’. Examine the impact of nutrition transition on health of populations in developing countries.
8) Discuss violence as a public health issue in Australia. Briefly describe bullying, its impacts and ONE intervention that has been effective in reducing bullying in Australia.
9) Define globalization and discuss three (3) examples of its effect on health.
10) Explain what is meant by individualism and give examples. Discuss how individualism can affect health.
© 2021: Edubirdie.website, All Rights Reserved | Innovation Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress
error: Content is protected !!