Marriage and families Movie Comparison (film analysis)
It is Marriage and families class
- For this assignment, students are expected to choose a film based on an area of interest in the Marriage and Families. *dating, parenting, arranged marriage, work-family balance, etc.
- Next, it is expected that the student will view the film and make notes about what they are seeing throughout the film in relation to the topic they chose from the Marriage and Families course.
- After viewing and note taking students will need to read and review the material that covers this topic in their textbook to write a comparison.
- A total of 2 sources will be used, the chosen film and your textbook * please no plagiarism
Th book title:
Title Marriages & Families in the 21st Century: A Bioecological Approach Author Tasha R. Howe ISBN 9781506340968 Publisher Sage Publications Publication Date 2018 – 2nd edition
Here is the link of sage edge that we use in this class
- For this assignment, there should be a total of 3-4 pages (cover and source page not counted)
- Typewritten, double-spaced, and 12-point standard font
- APA cover, running head, and source page are necessary. NO abstract.
Please tell us what is the movie where you watch it
- The assignment detail instruction and rubric are below please read them carefully.
There are link sources noted to read up on standard comparative film analyzes. http://writingcenter.fas.harvard.edu/pages/how-write-comparative-analysis http://www.columbiasc.edu/wid/academic-areas/writing-for-visual-arts/comparative-film-analysis http://classroom.synonym.com/write-comparative-analysis-5100.html